Work on the bugs in version 0.6.2 beta 1

Salute, Comrades!

We have collected some errors, which can not wait until the release of version with index cards, so I decided to release a minor update to correct them:
- fixed a problem with the fall of the program and save the settings in Mac OS X when closing or opening another project;
- fixed a bug with scaling and spell checking in comments editor;
- fixed a problem with disappearing line breaks in the comments when copying / pasting text to the comment in the script;
- optional backup is now enabled by default. Backup scripts will be stored in a subfolder KITScenarist/backups inside the documens folder. You can change backups destination folder, or disable the backup (which I highly recommend not to do) in the application settings;
- fixed a problem with loosing of word TITLE in preview and in exported files;
- fixed a problem with the script export in the standard Russian template, as shaped by the title page font Courier Prime instead of Courier New;
- fixed an issue where the exported file in MS Word after a change has increased at a rate of as much as 6 megabytes;
- fixed a bug with the embedding Courier Prime font in DOCX-files;
- fixed some problems in mindmap editor: it does not take off more to create complex mindmaps and when you try to move the selected branch, and improved logic of creating edges between nodes.

Also update include a couple of innovations:
- implemented the ability to import and export scripts in Final Draft format (* .FDX);
- added to the program templates compatible with Final Draft A4 and with Final Draft Letter templates.

P.S. Implementation of module with index cards in full swing. We passed somewhere half way. There is still a hard step in forward, and then polishing and public release!

Published: 12 October 2016

Comments

CancelAdd comment