KIT Scenarist 0.7.0 beta 3
We have a little update named KIT Scenarist 0.7.0 beta 3.
The new version includes:
• implemented import from Trelby;
• Increase the size of the notes added to the corkboard;
• Fixed a bug where an excessive increase in the scale text editors freeze the program;
• Updated Final Draft templates (adjusted size of the page margins and the top margin for the scene heading blocks);
• Now the state of research tree is saved between sessions;
• When creating a new mindmap, the initial element no longer runs off the screen;
• Improved support for Windows XP (due to some limitations, the most significant - is that the version for XP will not support the addition of Internet links in research module);
• Fixed a bug with the disappearance of the names of characters and locations in Windows;
• Other minor improvements.
And I have a great news: There are two new contributors to our project! About who they are and how they help to develop our KIT, you will learn in the following series !;)
Published: 12 November 2016
Adding new comments is not available. Use the feedback form to contact the project team.