KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc9
And here comes the update! Meet the KIT Scenarist version 0.7.2 rc9!
It includes the following improvements:
- the title page content is now located clearly in the center;
- fixed a problem with the character deletion hung dialog;
- fixed the problem with the wrong export template set by default for new projects;
- fixed the problem with saving the report with the character's dialogues, when all the replicas were displayed in gray and were not readable;
- fixed a problem with the incorrect name of the exported file in some cases;
- fixed a problem with changing the text register when formatting applied for several blocks;
- fixed a problem with broken hotkeys for mind maps.
I want to share my pain with you and ask for help - there is a problem in the KIT Scenarist with the fact that at some point the cards break... duplicate or empty cards appear... This problem has been detected on for a long time, but I can't find a way to reproduce it stably :( Usually, users write something like, well, you need to work half an hour, edit the text here and there, and problem may appear - this, unfortunately, is no good, for how many times I have not tried to reproduce, I did not succeed. I need a clear sequence of actions that leads to the manifestation of a problem. If I knew this sequence, the solution can be found in minutes.
So, I wanted to ask you - maybe you already know when this problem appears and what sequence of actions we need to make in order for it to manifest itself... in that case, please please, write me how this can be done! Or maybe you will be interested in finding out how this problem can be reproduced and you can find a way to reproduce it - I would be very grateful. This is probably the most unpleasant thing now, with which I would not like to leave the current project version... I, for my part, will gladly thank someone who will help in solving this problem! Not that we are organizing a competition to catch the bug, but still :) I really want to get rid of it and make our application a little better!
Published: 28 July 2019