KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc3
KIT Scenarist version 0.7.2 rc3 is coming!
This update included mainly bug fixes and minor improvements:
- fixed crash in some cases when spelling is turned on;
- fixed a problem with doubling (CONT'D) in the character blocks when automatic fixes on page breaks turn on;
- when exporting to the fountain, between the two blocks of the action, an empty line will now be added;
- the option to correct text on page breaks in the export is now enabled by default;
- expanded the intervals of valid values for the numerical parameters of the templates;
- fixed the problem with freezing the program when replacing words with others, within which there is a search word (for example, "space" -> "workspace");
- fixed a problem with the export of the outline;
- fixed the problem with removing unnecessary characters when deleting a scene from the navigator;
- fixed the crash of the application when updating in Mac OS X;
- fixed the problem with moving the cursor when pressing the left/right buttons on the keyboard for languages with writing from right to left;
- fixed problem with chronometry calculating when deleting empty lines;
- improved script text correction on page breaks;
- fixed the problem with adding characters with empty names;
- the text of the export button in the export dialog is now replaced by the text "Rewrite", if the file already exists, in order to more clearly indicate the fact of rewriting;
- fixed issue with missing comments;
- fixed a problem with exit from Zen mode by pressing F5, at the moment when the auxiliary panel is hidden;
- fixed a problem with the fall of the program, when trying to restore from a backup in some cases;
- fixed a problem with the fall of the program during the print preview.
I think this will be the latest update for version 0.7.2 unless of course there are any very critical issues. And then we proceed to the development of the next version.
Published: 17 December 2018