KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc9i
Today we have a KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc9i update coming out. In addition to small fixes, it includes a couple of small but useful improvements.
You can now use additional colors as tags in cards and filter these cards on the board. You can also set tag text from the context menu when setting up additional colors. An additional button has been added in the toolbar to enable cards filtering.
Few other improvements:
- The title of the card is now displayed in full;
- Fixed the bug that editing the title of the act in the cards has only worked from the second time;
- Fixed the bug with saving user values in the location dictionary;
- Program interaction with cloud service at loss/recovery points has been improved;
- Updated Serbian translation;
- Added Arabic translation and a standard template;
- Fixed the problem with loading spelling dictionaries in Linux version.
That's it! I wish you a creative day, friends!
Published: 15 July 2020