KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc9k
Today KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc9k update is released!
- the interface for editing the card in the part of the field description has been improved (now it should be a little more clear what is a name, and what is a heading);
- added translation of the program into Galician;
- fixed the problem of renaming cards, which led to the appearance of disorder both in the cards themselves and in the screenplay;
- fixed the problem with the transfer of long titles and endings of folders in the screenplay on page breaks;
- fixed the problem of applying edits from the history of changes, which leads to problems in the cloud service and redo/undo operations;
- improved work of undoing the last action for cutting and pasting data from the clipboard.
And also, our friend, Andrey Alypov, did just the coolest thing - he tuned up the assembly of Linux packages to make everything work well and automate it based on the Open Build Service, so now more packages will be available for different systems and they will work correctly! Hurray and thank you very much!
Well, now you can work more effectively because there are even fewer bugs in the cards! :)
Published: 9 November 2020