Pre-New Year release of the KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc 10
Heeey! Sunny Sunday everyone, friends!
And we have a pre-New Year release - today KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc 10 comes out!
And in it:
- fixed the problem of synchronizing cloud projects (and the problem of undoing the last action) when deleting a large block of text;
- the scene creation dialog is slightly expanded (now all explanatory labels will fit);
- fixed the problem with downloading updates on some Mac computers;
- fixed a problem with extra menu items when calling the context menu outside the card;
- the drop-down list with hints for the names of characters and locations will now have twice as many items;
- projects in the folder with backups will now be opened in KIT for reading only, so as not to create a new backup copy and not be confused even more. If you need to continue working with the project from the folder with backup copies, then first of all, you need to copy it to the working folder and then you can work with it in normal mode;
- added the ability to search for text in the synopsis.
So it goes.
Published: 13 December 2020