KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc12
We work hard on making KIT Scenarist more stable so please welcome the next release 0.7.2 rc12!
Here's what's inside:
- Added the ability to print out cards in color;
- Fixed an issue with blurred cards for Retina displays;
- Fixed an issue with cards shuffling when a new scene is added after the folder title;
- Fixed an issue with cards randomly disappearing in some cases;
- Fixed an issue with inserting text from the stamp into the tags of additional card colors;
- The ability to lock scene numbers has been moved from the script editor to the general settings of scene numbers in "Research -> Script";
- Fixed an error of script syncing in case of frequent connection failures;
- Improved the script editor’s reaction when co-authors type text at the same time;
- Fixed an issue with undoing the last action, which caused the app to crash;
- Fixed an issue with copying spare information from one scene to another, in case when the content of one block of time and place (for example, location) is being copied into another one;
- Fixed an issue with program being crashed when few paragraphs with folders got to a page break;
- Improved the logic of checking app’s current working folder to avoid working with files from the backup folder;
- Fixed an issue with launching the app after applying the high resolution zoom option in some cases;
- Fixed an issue in the Arabic translation and updated the script’s template;
- Updated the Turkish translation;
- Added spelling dictionary for the Danish language.
The next thing on our agenda is to have the next release of Starc and then update the mobile version, which will include not only the bug fixes but new features too!
Have a nice day you all!
Published: 13 April 2021