KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc13
We have the next update KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc13 ready.
- added Danish and Belarusian translations of the application;
- improved synchronization of changes at the moment when co-authors make edits at the same time in one place in the script;
- fixed the problem with overwriting the logline, synopsis and title page when importing;
- fixed the problem when, when importing text from a DOCX file, part of the text was perceived as an editor's note with black color :)
- now when you reset the application parameters, in addition to the settings, the parameters of the window and panels will also be reset;
- fixed problem with export to DOCX for Hebrew documents;
- fixed crash on double click on script version in backup tool;
- improved text descriptions of error messages when synchronizing changes;
- fixed minor bugs with the names.
P.S. With this update we drop support of Windows XP. It's very hard to support old systems, which aren't maintained for over 10 years.
UPD. Yesterday we posted a slightly clumsy update installer for Windows, which required the removal of the old version of KIT, today we have fixed and updated the installer, which will now do everything as it should be.
Published: 14 September 2021
Adding new comments is not available. Use the feedback form to contact the project team.