KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc9h
Here comes the news! I've worked on stability and I'm ready to release the next update of KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc9h. It includes the following:
- Improved import of fdx documents
- When importing docx documents, the default text language will be the same as used in the app
- Added a Greek spelling check dictionary
- The functionality of the character drop-down list when working with the script has been slightly improved
- Fixed the problem of undoing the last action, which sometimes resulted in the deletion of the script text
- Fixed a problem when after importing the page fields in the script editor were mislabeled
- Fixed a problem that caused text formatting (bold / cursive / underline) to be reset when changing a color scheme
- Development items will now be deleted by clicking the Delete button instead of Backspace
- Information text has been improved to indicate the occurrence of conflicting versions
- In collaborative mode, when access to the script is open for comment, the co-author is restricted to copy the selected text of the script
- Fixed problems with project synchronization when working with comments and selections
Next on the schedule is the update of the mobile version.
P.S. On Tuesday we will publish the first details about version 2.0 and will open a record of those willing to participate in a closed Beta test.
Published: 23 April 2020