Guys, hello everyone!
And we have a small update of KIT Scenarist 0.7.1 rc10. In him:
• fixed the problem with blinking scene numbers in some cases;
• fixed the problem with spontaneous changes of the editor's notes color;
• fixed the problems of synchronization of script text with editor's notes;
• a script template for the Chinese has been added.
And we have already started work on the first beta version 0.7.2, and interesting long-awaited functions are getting closer and closer! :)
And here is the next update!
• ability to customize the title page of the script (Menu - Title Page);
• ability to undo and redo the last action in script editor;
• a slightly redesigned panel with formats (now all formats placed in one line and you can scroll them horizontally, on a tablet, current style showed with full name);
• added the ability to search the text in the script;
• the list of available settings has been expanded;
• added German, Ukrainian and Spanish translations.
The plan to next version includes the ability to select/copy/paste of script text and review mode features: text highlighting, commenting and comments navigation.
I hope you are not bored here especially without news and updates!?:)
The silence was because I had a vacation from the main job, but I was so relaxed that even a taken laptop for daily two-hour work on KIT was gathering dust all this time ...
But now I well rested and ready for new accomplishments! Now, for sure, we'll rock!
P.S. And how do you relax? It turns out? Or do you, like programmers, always work in the background in the head, even during the rest?
Good morning, guys. And we have another small update of KIT Scenarist 0.7.1 rc9.
It fixed some problems with cards and improved the synchronization of cards stamps in the cloud service.
I wish you productive day!:)
And today we have a new episode of #filmedbyusersscreenplays and in it Alexey Rogozhin with his script with the working title "С новым годом столица", which was transformed in "Загадай желание".
Here's what Alexei himself tells about this project:
"Загадай желание" - a film that united our group. It started our small film career (although, this is not my first feature film as a screenwriter). The group is still working together. I wrote New Year comedy (reference "Служебный роман", but, a more youthful version), the director (Eugene Kravchenko) took his New Year melodrama. Filming was in the Ulyanovsk. A beautiful, positive, kind film about two young people.
Great job! We all know how hard to make a film from idea to implementation. I wish your group many of new interesting projects, Alexey!
P.S. And of course, friends, as soon as you have a new film, a series, a short film, an animation or whatever it is, according to the script that was written in our program, share it with us, and we will gladly tell everyone about your project and be happy with you!
Today we have a small update. It includes fix for crash on projects opening and improved cloud service working (fixed one bug and improved cards sync).
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who supports us today! Your bug reports, criticism, and suggestions make the program better together with us! Thank you very much for this, friends!
The next update has already been published!
And in it:
• the problem of reopening mind maps has now been completely fixed;
• fixed a small regression from the previous version with the display of the scene numbers in the script editor;
• one more bug when scene numbers was zero is fixed (I hope this was the last problem associated with this);
• another problem with the synchronization of projects with collaborators through the cloud was found and fixed;
• the dialogs for adding cards, scenes and design elements have been slightly improved.
It seems that version 0.7.1 will soon be rightfully called stable!:) Meanwhile, we are moving on to work on the next version of KIT Scenarist 0.7.2. In it, many improvements and useful tools will come to us. As I prepare, I will publish small reviews of various innovations.
In addition, we are waiting for a couple of updates to the mobile version, which will add the ability to copy/paste/search for text, the ability to edit the title page and help. And then more and more updates :) I feel, in the future, a mobile version will need a separate site or, at least section on the site.
Well, for now ... download the update and go to tell your incredible stories!