Today we publish an update of KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc9f, which includes:
- fix of a program crash in some cases when printing;
- improved synchronization and conflict management for offline changes;
- added support for Mac OS X Catalina;
- added Swedish interface translation.
P.S. I apologize for the long answers lately ... I am moving according to the plan - I need to work on a new version (I think that this will not even be a new version of KIT, but a new product), but! however, I do not abandon the current version and plan gradual improvements and fixes to the most critical problems. After this update, updates will be released for mobile versions, first for iOS, and then I will work on the version for Android (which has been abandoned for various reasons, but now we will update and improve it). Well, in parallel, I will process all incoming mail and I will definitely answer every one!
Today we publish the next patch-release KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 rc9e. It includes:
- fixed the problem of saving synopsis in some cases;
- in the Windows version, the ability to activate scaling for high-DPI screen added (you can find a checkbox in the - Settings - Application - General). This should solve the problem when some PC display all the program interface elements too small.
We have another update! KIT Scenarist version 0.7.2 rc9b included the following improvements:
- fixed a problem with a huge interface size this time for Windows;
- fixed the problem with saving review marks and formatting text that fall on page breaks;
- fixed a problem with applying text formatting in a script.
Have a good week! :)
P.S. Today (September 24, 2019) I posted an update that fixes the problem with creating the "Scene heading" blocks in the script introduced by the previous update.
Update 0.7.2 rc9a arrived. Under the hood:
- fixed problems with saving script changes in some cases;
- fixed a problem with synchronizing offline changes when reconnecting;
- fixed a problem with a huge interface size in some Linux distributions;
- added translation and spelling dictionary for the Slovenian;
- added spelling dictionary for Macedonian.
Then I plan to roll out the update for the mobile version, which will include these improvements and continue to work on the new version.
Have a nice day, everyone!
And here comes the update! Meet the KIT Scenarist version 0.7.2 rc9!
It includes the following improvements:
- the title page content is now located clearly in the center;
- fixed a problem with the character deletion hung dialog;
- fixed the problem with the wrong export template set by default for new projects;
- fixed the problem with saving the report with the character's dialogues, when all the replicas were displayed in gray and were not readable;
- fixed a problem with the incorrect name of the exported file in some cases;
- fixed a problem with changing the text register when formatting applied for several blocks;
- fixed a problem with broken hotkeys for mind maps.
I want to share my pain with you and ask for help - there is a problem in the KIT Scenarist with the fact that at some point the cards break... duplicate or empty cards appear... This problem has been detected on for a long time, but I can't find a way to reproduce it stably :( Usually, users write something like, well, you need to work half an hour, edit the text here and there, and problem may appear - this, unfortunately, is no good, for how many times I have not tried to reproduce, I did not succeed. I need a clear sequence of actions that leads to the manifestation of a problem. If I knew this sequence, the solution can be found in minutes.
So, I wanted to ask you - maybe you already know when this problem appears and what sequence of actions we need to make in order for it to manifest itself... in that case, please please, write me how this can be done! Or maybe you will be interested in finding out how this problem can be reproduced and you can find a way to reproduce it - I would be very grateful. This is probably the most unpleasant thing now, with which I would not like to leave the current project version... I, for my part, will gladly thank someone who will help in solving this problem! Not that we are organizing a competition to catch the bug, but still :) I really want to get rid of it and make our application a little better!
I want to tell you a little about what is happening here and why there is such a lull.
After the crowdfunding campaign ended, I decided not to rush headlong into the new version, but to test my hypotheses about some of the things I planned to implement in it (for the most part, they related to the interface). I made a small demo application in which I implemented all my ideas, but it didn’t take off...
Everything was fine, except one thing - the speed of rendering on weak computers and mobile platforms. Because speed and smoothness of the new version work are extremely important for me, I had to look towards other technologies that can give the best result. And new technologies, as you understand, are new challenges :) but it's okay, now, I have already picked up a great framework that does a great job with building flexible and fast user interface. So I will step by step master it and start working on a new version.
What will happen to the old version - during this week I plan to publish a small update. Further updates of version 0.7.X will include only corrections of the most critical errors, improvements in the cloud service, as well as the addition of new translations of the app.
To be honest, it’s scary to leave a project in which a lot of time and experience was invested, but I’m not able to move forward both projects, so it’s best to honestly point out what future the current version is waiting for.
As for crowdfunding, the Boomstarter paid all the money (minus taxes and payment system commissions). I decided to print and send stickers by the first of September, so expect gifts in the fall.
Also, in the process of thinking about how to separate paid and free options and how to keep free and open-source part open, a new understanding emerged, how best to organize it in such a way as to motivate users to use advanced version, on the one hand, and on the other, to give users the opportunity to work on common projects from both versions. I will tell about it in the next post.
See you, friends.
P.S. And here is some screens of the rethought new version. What do you think about it?