There is not a single replica in this short film, but the script was written in the KIT, as Semyon Mirnov said, and sent a link to the next work for our #filmedbyusersscreenplays news section.
Today, as promised, we will draw lot one black T-shirt among those who have already acquired green one. How was the winner determined? Very simple:
- I wrote out a list of all who bought a T-shirt in order according to the dates of orders;
- after that, I went to the first site with a random number generator (it turned out to be https://randstuff.ru/number/) and generated a random number based on the number of participants;
- made a screenshot and wrote a congratulatory letter.
And here are the results of the drawing!
T-shirt in the coming days will go to Donald Aribam! My congratulations, Donald!:)
And for everyone else, the T-shirt is still available in the gift shop!
So so... What do we have here!?:)
Yes! Black t-shirts came and they are awesome! The second draft was very successful and now they sent to the shelves of our gift shop! Place an order for this t-shirt you can in our gifts shop.
Also, tomorrow we will draw one black T-shirt among those who have already bought a green T-shirt!
We have a new release of #filmedbyusersscreenplays posts series and today's guest Igor Kagramanov with his short film "All in a Box", which has already rolled back all possible festivals including Kinotavr in 2016 as well. Enjoy watching!
Are you already told us about your project? If not, please share it! :)
And here is the next update of the mobile version. It included:
- improved quality of icons;
- implemented the ability to transfer the local project to the cloud;
- added the ability to import projects from Celtx;
- the button "Leave a review" is added to the menu.
The next version 1.3.0 will include features to work with text documents from the research, characters, and locations.
As promised, we released an update of the KIT Scenarist mobile version. Now you can format the text of the script, add, delete and view the list of editorial notes. We checked it on devices with a virtual and with a physical keyboard.
Update already published to app markets and available to download on Android. And on iOS, as usually awaits verification from colleagues from Apple. We hope that by the evening it will be already available for installation.
By the end of March, I want to make another update, which will include various bug fixes and improvements to the current functionality. And by the end of April, according to the plan, will be added the ability to edit logline, synopsis, a list of characters and locations, as well as the ability to work with text notes in the research tree.
Today we release KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 beta 6! In it, for the most part, some of the problems of previous versions were fixed and there are practically no major innovations. To be precise, the update includes:
• the application menu has been improved. Now, in addition to the basic actions on projects, a user's personal cabinet located on top;
• the user's avatar is now displayed in the new personal cabinet. Avatars are downloaded from the gravatar.com (if you do not have an avatar in this service, then your avatar will be Alexander the cat);
• the "About the program" dialog has been added;
• added the ability to transfer a local project to the cloud in one click (new button to the right of the project name on the start page);
• added the ability to import scripts from the desktop version of Celtx;
• improved display of the auxiliary panel in the Zen mode - now it will not appear from the slightest touch of the mouse or touchpad;
• in Zen mode, the display of statistical information about the script was added: duration and counters of pages/words/symbols;
• the page duration calculation has been reworked. Now it will be correctly calculated for any template;
• now when you select a block style from the quick formatting panel, the cursor will return to the script editor;
• the method of removing characters in paragraphs has been improved;
• contents of the nonprintable blocks and folder headers/footers are now skipped when counting words and symbols;
• improved interaction with the cloud service and fixed a number of problems when synchronizing projects;
• fixed the problem with blocks margins when exporting the script to DOCX-files for Hebrew;
• fixed the problem with the fall of the program when copying text documents into the research;
• fixed the problem with dialogues numbers on top of the page when exporting to PDF;
• fixed a bug with empty characters names in the reports;
• improved working with the German alphabet;
• fixed a problem with previewing the script after the program was launched.
The next beta will be the last in version 0.7.2 and after it will be released we will freeze the addition of new features and concentrate on improvements of the current functionality of the program.