Hey hey! We launch pre-order for new T-shirts!
Write in any convenient way what color and size of the t-shirt suit you, and where to send your favorite shirts! Next week we will launch T-shirts in print and after another week they will start to hug with their new owners!
Meanwhile, the mobile version 1.3.1 is already in the app stores!
It fixed some problems and included the latest new features related to the script parameters:
- the ability to export a script with a watermark is added;
- Added script options in development: start number of scenes, a prefix of scenes;
- fixed the problem of moving the cursor to the middle of large projects;
- fixed the problem with inserting text from the clipboard.
It seems summer, all the same, has come!:)
And it means, it's time to dress up in our branded T-shirts and go on the adventure with the cat Alexander! And that the summer days were even more fun we prepared pairs of T-shirts for you: black + green for only 34 USD! T-shirts can be chosen of any sizes from those that are left in stock.
Make happy your soul mate or best friend! And go in the Summer adventures!
Update KIT Scenarist 0.7.2 beta 8 is ready and already available for download! In this update, we added a few production-specific features, but in which the screenwriter takes a direct part, and also we fixed some problems.
What's under the hood?
- added the ability to lock scene numbers;
- added the ability to specify a custom number for the locked scene;
- added the ability to specify the start number of scenes for the script in the section Research - Script;
- setting the prefix of the scene numbers also moved to the script parameters in the Research and now displayed not only in export, but will also directly in the script editor;
- also fixed the problem with the prefix of the scene numbers when exporting the script;
- added the ability to specify a color for any research document, and the colors assigned to the characters are also displayed opposite their dialogues in the script editor;
- the option of highlighting blocks now also takes into account the colors of scenes and replicas;
- in the script, you can now set the color for several scenes selected in the navigator simultaneously;
- improved automatic splitting of dialogues on page breaks;
- fixed problems with saving words in the user dictionary of spelling check;
- fixed the detected synchronization problems in the cloud service.
And we continue to talk about the #catalexandersadventures! This time Eugenia and Alexander visited Monte Fitz Roy! Sunny there! :)
You can always get your T-shirt on the pages of our store. We will wait for your stories about the adventures of the cat Alexander!
And we have an update of the mobile version - KIT Scenarist 1.3.0! This update included:
- added ability to work with research text documents (Menu - Research). Now you can work with logline, synopsis, description of characters and locations, as well as with text documents. Create, edit and delete new notes and folders;
- the script is now displayed in such a way that the format is adjusted to the available screen width and does not fill over the entire width. Now the scripts will look much more pleasant and familiar;
- the font size is now set in the settings simultaneously for research and script text;
- fixed the problem with exporting the script to PDF on some Android-devices;
- fixed the problem with deleting projects (and other dialog boxes) in iOS;
- fixed the problem with switching the style of the block using the TAB key of the external keyboard on iOS;
- added the check for invalid characters in the project name when creating it;
- the quality of the icons has been significantly improved (now they will not look soapy on devices with a high screen resolution).
The update has already flown to application stores and will be available on Android within the next couple of hours, and on iOS within the next couple of days :)
Guys, hello everyone!
What do you think, in what program was written the most box-office film of Russia's limited hire in 2017!? Yes Yes! It was in KIT Scenarist! The script of the film "From Ufa with Love" was written in our app!!!
Scriptwriter Aydar Akmanov says: "The script of the film was written in KIT Scenarist in 2016. For me, as a writer, working with your program was a complete pleasure, now everyone with whom I work, somehow use this program :)) A little about the film - the picture was shot for a grant from the Head of the Republic of Bashkortostan, the production of the studio "Askarfilm", the film studio "Bashkortostan", the Sverdlovsk film studio, the total budget - 5 million rubles, the film was directed by Ainur Askarov, script Aidar Akmanov, cameraman Timur Ganeev. Film took part in the special program of the 39th Moscow International Film Festival, received the prize "For the best script of the feature film" of the 26th Kinoshock Festival (2017), I. Shilova's film prize "For Great Spectator Potential" of the Kinoshock Festival (2017), the Professional Prize " Blockbuster - 2017 "in the category" The highest grossing film of limited rentals 2017 ".
When Aidar wrote to me about this, I was just dumbfounded by the news! :)
And now, while Aidar and Ainur are working on the next project, let's remember how it was in 2017! :)